2012年12月10日星期一

google Nyu and Long Xiang M

It Be getting less.
But they are exactly wrong, the woman and several men hand over a joys, pregnancy of several rates are anti- to pour will reduce, because will produce sperm antibody and reject a phenomenon, this is also why do the main reason that time of female of chicken grows a meeting infertility, certainly all use a set of set and then reduce the occurrence of infertility now.
I sigh a tone way:"Long Xiang, you are here what all good, is this not good, how can you go to bed with a lot of persons?Are you long to so mostly once sleep to feel with excessive young man person?"
"I?Ha ha, I grow good-looking, the men here all like to go to bed with me, I also not know I heel excessive little person, sometimes together of, more than ten, all could not remembered clearly Chu ……"Long Xiang say the time of these words, at 1:00 also not feel that this has what not good.
"That good, tonight heel father Wang Shui!"I stretched hand to clap to clap her round and smooth shoulder.
"Good ah, I with mother heel father the king sleep, I also didn't go to bed with mother for a long time!"Long Xiang is incredibly still very excited!Is old sky of, they the surname here live true***disorderly!
BE chatting a key place, a guard comes up to say:"Big king, did the workshop lord of blacksmith workshop come and let to make him come up not?"
"Come up!"I see a station to say in the workshop lord of Wang Tai's underneath.
The workshop lord came up and said:"Big king, I turned the weapons of giant all iron water, you want to do of chop down knife is what shape, can give me appearance?I make people be die so much."
I want:"Walk, we see to the workshop!"
We arrive at workshop, I saw their original long knife templates and said to the workshop lord:"Build short sword for me!Sword body one meter is long, 8 cm wide, sword ridge a point thick sword ridge two sides open a pair of bloods slots, the hilt of a sword is 15 cms."I come out the shape of three Chinese foots war sword for his painting on the bark, the blacksmith understands on seeing and digs out die right away and pour iron water up cooling, the already set empress burns again red, clip out to start producing sword ridge and sword blade.
The dragon soars in a side to looking at, the way of Ze Ze:"Is this the weapon style of your forehead?Keep the straight, still keep seeing for the first time, have a nation is used of is a machete, we feel that that bending too much isn't without extra trouble either, but you this is completely all straight, the both sides opens blade, the both sideses can chop down and have a liking for go to not bad."
I smile to say:"This is the sword, three Chinese foots are long of call short sword, also have 45 Chinese feet long of call lance, among this kind of sword body rise a double-edged sword of ridge to be called Wang Jian is more!"
Long Xiang says:" Call a gold Long Jian!"
"Like, call gold Long Jian!Eldest brother, these iron water can create how many such of gold Long Jian?"I ask that fat of workshop lord, the workshop lord answers a way:"Can beat 20."
I teach the method of Cui fire to them again, personally the first gold Long Jian the two Cui fire dozen whet, personally pack sword Tan and tied up hilt of a sword with the leather rope.Now a wear the You to the Shan blue and cold light of of gold Long Jian held in my hand, Long Xiang of the one side is full of praise and stretched hand and robbed to make a fool of two times to say in the past:"Is really good, very heavy!"
I say to the workshop lord:"Shine on this to create, must elaborate, make the shoemaker rush through right away to make scabbard of a sword, also have, hereafter grow knife, pike head, javelin head and arrowheads to all want Cui fire to produce, step up a chain iron chain copper, I need 10,000 arrowheads, 5,google,000, 1,000 long knife, 1,000 long pike, hold firmly to produce!"
I went to shoemaker workshop again and requested to rush through to make 1,000 skin A later on, the knife sheath, scabbard of a sword and arrows feather tube, bow sheath.The arrangement finishes all these, already very late, I but the energy is exclusively prosperous, eat a black venison for supper, drink for the fresh deer blood that I make,Facebook.
Long Nyu early and early and her baby daughter spreads to fall at Wang Fu up lie, I see the entrance to cave stand four beautifully dressed misses, got to touch their the face is 1 time, a few misses aren't not only angered anti- pour to smile happily blunt I make sheep eyes.
See come to this is the maid whom Long Nyu seeks for me, quite good, I like!I smile to say:"Waited I to call you, Hey Hey."
Walk into a hole mansion, the situation of inside lets I desire blood seethe, Long Nyu and Long Xiang Mu two female whole body the red dew lie on the skin to spread to fall up, one is a familiar smooth water Sao Fu, one is a beautiful young age young girl, just the warm and affectionate heat jokes in person and see I come in, Long Nyu shouts a way:"The maid comes and helps big Wang Xie Jia!"
"BE!"Four maids brought about cloth screen to come in and stood at my or so before or after, stretch hand and then untie my skin A to button up Ban, take off my green Long Dao, I stretch hand to grasp knife sheath in the hand, on a tube set that puts torch in the hole hang like.
Two maids lift to a mountain spring and use cloth towel to up and down wipe to wash in my body.Long Xiang Xie leans on to looking at me in spreading and falling, eyes Mi says:"Wiser, your body is stiller strong than our soldier bearing armses, mother big king how, badly not?"
"You tried not to know by yourself, kid, go to!"Long Nyu smiles to say to Long Xiang.Long Xiang's uprising says to a few maids:"You go!"
"BE!"A few maids got out.Long Xiang comes over here and round I walked a turn of, the end stands at me after death, stretched out to two hands from my armpit, slowly from behind embrace me.A rightness of burlinesses of rich the elastic crest of Jiao Lei carry on the back after my up, a pair of soft delicate of the hand daut on my chest.
Once I on every occasion stand and looking at slanting lie Long Nyu who is in heat on the skin, the in the mind imagines to make this mother's two female cake ofs pouring the stem according to will be how in spreading and falling of happy event!The hand that the dragon soars gets down, slowly on my sensitive Mo Suo, in fact need not she seduces like this, my baby already Gao Gao stand erect.
Her hands beginning the Lu make my sensitive, I shut eyes and enjoy, Long Xiang turns and come over, at my kneel down before the body, I know that she wants to do what, the handle knob stretches in her double and touch on Rou of ear,cnn, she kisses on my sensitive and explores with the tip of the tongue, don't be eager to containing and eat into, but in the outer circle small and softly tasty ……
I can't waited for and could not stand her thus of spray blood temptation, my hands are made an effort a to press, Kua stomach forward on standing, "burst Chi" for a while the black lips mouth cavity that the robust strong Chu entered a dragon to soar!
"Blare!"She is some flounders, but drive my hands dead the dead pressed down, she suppressed sufferedly, I fiercely pull out, she coughed, I ha ha on smiling, a start to pull her, say:"The crown prince, the tonight, lets father the king play you well!Ha ha ha ha!"





The 13th chapter 117 forehead in the Mekong valley descend boundary
Renew time:2010-12-114:50:40 chapter word numbers:2413


Chapter 117 forehead descend boundary (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, in October monthly ticket war Feng smoke again rise!If you are VIP to hire by the month a customer, so your had a few monthly tickets in original text account, snow wolf begged you and threw the monthly ticket to the An, you order my book page of that then, order is a monthly ticket for a while, there are several pieces ordering several bottoms.Your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
I lie on the skin to spread to fall up, Long Nyu at left, the dragon soars at right.Ha ha, left hug right embrace an unique color of a rightness of sons mother female, this is still the this present life first time.***, This is also still barbaric"descend boundary" here, the good matter son like this hard to does in the forehead.
Kiss dark lips of Long Xiang, one of my hand touches her peach blossom go up, soft wet slippery, my finger to her flower path stand into, her body stretches tight tight, mouth in send out the sweet girlish voice of huming the Ji Ji.My a hand grasps on her Jiao Lei to put out strength to crumple to hold, another hand enters to pass in and out in her Shangri-La.
Long Nyu at my after death stick to depend to come up and lay prone on my Kua to open mouth and then contained me strong, a hand touches in my chrysanthemum door and uses a finger to slowly stretched into, my chrysanthemum door a tight, front of strong a while deeply the Chu entered Long Nyu's throat.
Long Xiang's hands hold up my face to tie up Mian to kiss with me, her oral stunts is familiar with, and a Qiao tongue of loach sort ties up to round in my mouth, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论