2012年11月22日星期四

Beats by Dre Just Beats e east is red to fee

Vivid one lesson, to me, as if give sharp advice!I have been emphasizing to is an execution, but neglected the management style of science!"Allow to draw up non- exclamation ground to say.





Text 178 diagrams what
Renew time:2009-3-2215:33:46 chapter word numbers:3385


"Non- elder brother, you those 5,000,000 when good enough."The east is red to roar with laughter ground to convert a topic, for manage reform, oneself is also the function with one hint, no one will like a person who like the behavior teacher too much, even if this person's mind again comprehensiveness!
"What 5,000,000?"Allow to draw up don't listen to tiny tiny one Leng.
"How?You want to delay paying accounts!Wager debt, that Iraq be not already at 24 hours in give° whole territorieses in the Kuwait to capture?"East is red and then says, also take eyes to stare at to allow to draw up not.
", You say this, trust good, I allowed someone to when once delayed paying accounts.Give you, this is the check."Allow to draw up don't roar with laughter, gave the east the check Tao red.
The east is red to have never stretched hand to connect check, but says:"Non- elder brother, this money you not the ability give so I, we want to release news and hold a grand endowment rites!"
Allow to draw up a non- facial expression to really strangely looking at east red see along while, feel eastern and red facial expression not elephant is saying to disobey the words of heart, just say:"Eastern old younger brother, I still really have some not to understand you, you and another officials of the government still really have some different place.You say that a lot of officials all strongly collect wealth now, and you, but money to outside push!You diagram what?"
The east is red to lightly smile to smile, said:"Non- elder brother doesn't deceive you to say, I to money how still really not interested in!I want to do some meaningful affairs, do you know?Memory's deepest text was 《that is the rising China and study 》 when I studied,Artist Series, once thinking of, for the surge of emotion surge, I don't know as well why!"
Allow to draw up don't say with smile:"Eastern old younger brother, you can't be abandon an old elder brother the copper on the body to smell flavor."
"Have no, absolute have no!"The east is red to say very cordially:"Just we walk of the road is just different, in fact I admire you very much and also respect elephant you entrepreneur like this.Because you are real creations to be worth of of person!"
"Have never once listenned to an officials of government evaluate so us these make business enterprise ground and also really move, but, elephant your officials like this were too little!"Allow to draw up to not say for the regrets ground, " eastern old younger brother, have a words me don't know to say?"
"Have what keep saying, I don't really like to make a turn to put on Cape!"The east is red and then says.
"We usually speak a words.Don't patronize to head in work, also want to see much and forward.Eastern old younger brother, I know that you are a person who does real fact, can you have to know, you is in the officialdom, you aren't making a technique, demand much some tactics!"Allow to draw up a not- positive color to say.
"Non- elder brother, you say of I am understand.Can I am to would not like to be so dry,cheap dr dre beats, if don't want to have fun to account to strive for, I also advocate to play sun to strive for.But isn't a scheme, I think that this am the proper way.However, you trust, although I am young, square and circle's truth I still understand of, I once saw ground book in 《is thick black to learn 》 as well.My self-confidence still includes the ability of some self-preservations.I once saw a kind of gray theory as well, be don't affair always is divided into black and the white is 2 kinds, probably can at black in the center take a way for compromising with white.Is also the middle way approach that our the ancients says in fact, but, we this was national to insist how many thousand years of middle way approach, true rich and strong?"The east is red to speak contentedly.
"Get, I also advise not you, sometimes I feel that you are more even smart than our these businessmen, sometimes I again feel in fact you are too simple.I also can not distinguish which is real of you.Eastern old younger brother, can know you are really a very happy affair, if you which innocently met to bother, don't forget to seek an old elder brother, there is still bowl eating for rice at least!"Allow to draw up not feel attracted ground to say very much.
"Thanks, if really have so for a day, I definitely go to you, non- elder brother!"The east is red and tiny to say with smile.
"There is an affair not to know heard that you had no, Lin Shao in the capital city came to cloud city, that day at electronics industrial garden area nominal quotation rites top I the good elephant still saw him.Eastern old younger brother.You can beware of 1:00, never give offense to him!"Allow to draw up to not and suddenly say.
"This wood is little exactly is what person, do you all have scruples about so him?"The east is red and then feels some oddness.
"It is the grandson of No.6 in the center chief, work feeling to make it very extremely.In our special area once was made by him under went to quite a few place class staff, that means, make people some scared.Don't say.In fine.Listen to old elder brother's one advise, don't ask for him.Hide to order, this doesn't throw a person!"Allow to draw up don't say.
"Go, I don't ask for him, I also have no time and energy to go to make contact with with him.I know this wood little is hurtling a highway of the engineering of reformation come of, this affair I don't participate and went.Can originally of the son of the city Wei pair secretary five bad and this wood Be little to walk very nearly, fear that that boy provocation leaves, I am to want to hide to also hide however!"The east is red the bitterness say with smile.
"Want to be not, I appear publicly to ask Lin Shao to drink cup wine, you see how?"Allow to draw up don't sound out to say.
"Non- elder brother, you are a soldier to be from,Beats by Dre Just Beats, I still keep liking to see your wolf ground spirit, don't like to see save the situation by making concessions of sheep.Calculate, this affair my in the mind contained number.Say again, I also not necessarily so afraid he.Don't deceive you to say, saving Wei organization the minister is very good to me, State Department of the first secretary is also my senior.The week of cloud city is patriotic to is also my classmate in the party school, live a room.I passed a telephone and once said this affair with them last night.They feel as long as oneself has no hold to make him catch, also no big deal.Non- elder brother I said with you, , you can keep secret for me."The east is red to see term's drawing up don't concern so himself/herself, also some touched, simply spoke own backstage, make him rest assured.
", Originally you still have so many backstages, that I trusted.Presumably Lin Shao will also in consideration of these circumstances can't easily move you.Say again, I to he ground the personality still keep having some understand, this wood is little is also to money interested in, as long as you not block his source of income, he pours also not how overbearing, hear, also quite good make contact with!"Allow to draw up don't let go of the rock in the heart, also say very happily.Non- elder brother prepared to get into an international cell phone market."East red feel this topic some tediousness, get into term to draw up the not- the most interested in topic.
"Publicity's advertising all has been already worked well, wait here a batch of products come out, make a forced landing an international market completely.Our the first station is the United States, then is France, immediately after is England, immediately after is the whole Europe again, end again kill back Asia market."Allow to draw up not this bottom all of eyes shone to come.
"That congratulates you in advance."The east is red and then smiles congratulations.
"Are you to also have 20% of shares?Being together pleased is together pleased!"Allow to draw up not arch arch hand.
"Make ten sets for me after these cell phones come out, I send a person for you and like to do free publicity for you!"The east is red and says.
"Is all right, are ten sets enough?"Allow to draw up don't still cross-examine 1.
"You don't ask me to send to who?"The east is red to feel some oddness.
Allow to draw up don't take to begin to point the sky, don't say what, but the facial expression is some oddness.This east was red to just still emphasize what sun strive for, but has no objection to give presents to superior?
The east is red don't want to ask for Lin Shao, but Lin Shao seeks to come come.
This day, the east is red to be reading a document in county magistrate's office, telephone suddenly ring out come.
"Eastern county magistrate, how are you, I am Lin Sheng Bin, I think that you shoulded once hear my name.I ordered feast in the time Yan guest house of cloud city and wanted to ask your eastern county magistrate to appreciate a face and became?"The voice in the telephone's pouring is polite.
", Is Lin Shao, at Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论