2012年11月26日星期一

Facebook ept to settle Yan th

They come to Hong Kong and then have been being doing some affairs for committing crime and even accept some opening bids of crimes to assassinate commercial circles or officialdom celebrity.As for so-called Yi rattan Inc. was originally a mountain pass set under of industry, that Yi rattan Zhao said by you letter then the important member of mountain pass set,google."
I am surprised to completely match Long mouth not, mumbling way:"That why do they want to deal with us?"
Water lotus sneer says:"Not just have a liking for a benefit word?The mountain pass set money supply becomes critical recently, if edibles your perfume company, complete to them can with lend the original perfume company big four extension productionses, can obtain a huge sum of profits in the short run."
I still need to be talked, sudden lock in the door there spreads the sound of "rush toward Chi".This sound I am really to acquaint with too much, the gunning voice that packed a muffler successor gun, I once fought to kill to once listen to the sound of this kind of death in numerous times in the Great Wall hotel of Peking that life and death!
Very obviously, water lotus also listenned to a gun voice, her facial expression is one earthquake, immediately sneer at, order me:"Mr. Wen, you arrive a set of first inside in the bedroom hide, don't the quilt play to harm."
I took a look her and firmly shake.Although I know that water lotus carries an incomparable skill,wants the cutthroat that I let a rare beauty face to hold a gun alone, I still don't can make coward like this!Besides in I through Peking of two life and death test, start to deal with a gun to get up have already had certain experience as well.
I conjectured surroundings, hence saw the weapon that oneself can support exploitation.Like two sofas, can be provided for me to hit enemy;Like boiled water bottle, just knew the inside almost still has a full bottle of boiled water, completely could burn an enemy face;Like the big television that still is a flat surface right angle to become outdated very much can also directly regard as to offend enemy's sharp weapon.Thought of here, I shouted bluntly to come to hand a boiled water bottle in the past inside, prepared to wash a hot bath first to the enemy.
At this time, water lotus suddenly give°ed the light in the building to close, she silently the voice give me explanation way:"Is thus completely darkly medium, in the enemy even if have a ninja to can not without restraint harm you, either!"
I know in fact her not basically afraid of ninja and like this do completely is to is me, hence heart the bottom is not moved by some feeling.
After having a lock and smashing, enemy's"Mao" of a forced open a door, immediately several individuals came in.When they just came in, I recklessly shouted ground one is failed and past!That is unbiased to at the right moment hit at in front one person's head up, the bottle breaks water while signing, that person immediately hot bellowed to jump, danced and stamped ground to bump several individuals of behind slanting seven pour eight.
At this time, my next move strategy started again, I take advantage o them crowded disorder a moment at the door, raise two in a row to fiercely hit toward the enemy the big sofa.Depend, you think that I die, I make you have bitter experience first!
Who know enemy unexpectedly and not of no importance, although in front the guy that is burned by the boiled water still don't stay away a sofa, be hit faint in the past, but the vigilance ground of the person of behind once hid, anti- pour blunt I opened two guns and almost made me eat a few shelled peanuts!
Unusually lucky is water lotus lightning flash sort a pulled me to the wall to behind hide, the bullet beat burst on the ground of make to ring, frighten I keep sticking out tongue.Water lotus is chilly white my one eye, but I heart bottom the United States Zi Zi of, drive time immemorial beauty such white ascend so an eye is also not easy!
When the enemy comes over here, water lotus made moves.But see purple shadow in a flash, immediately hear several voices exclaim, hence everythings was all calm down.
I shockedly walked to go out, saw a few black dress persons lie to pour on the ground, don't know life and death as well.I the Zheng Zheng looking at her and involuntarily ask a way:"Did they die?"
Water lotus doesn't answer that but recruit to me, say:"Lend you the cellular phone to use, is all right?"
I suddenly and violently sweat, think of that night she my cellular phone ground affair,Facebook, immediately take out a lately- bought cellular phone to send over there.
Water lotus point nods and said after immediately stiring a number:"Is eldest brother Lee?I am a lotus.H'm, I have an affair to want to ask you to help.Is such, someone hold a gun to want to assassinate my a friend, was captured by me, can you send a person to come over a processing for a while?It is the emperor's 3305 numbers in the Yue hotel here.Okay, thank you."
Water lotus after firing away the telephone renders unto the cellular phone to me, tiny tiny a smile to say:"A families closely related eldest brother of my house will handle my affair right away, he is Hong Kong police."
I order, way:"These people were contused by us, there is no problem?"
Water lotus just a little shakes a Qin head, sudden way:"They have never sent a ninja to come today.However for the sake of your safeties, seeming should temporarily all drive out Hong Kong these Japanese."
I am one Leng, ask a way:"That how do I do?"
Water lotus light way:"I still occupy, must walk first.Need a meeting I that families closely related come after, you can mostly say the affair to him to listen to.However, the affair of mountain pass set you naturally, we also have no evidence, and will bring you danger.Other affairs, my nature will arrange."
I nod, then stare at her wry smile to say:"Ms. Shui, you saved me once again."
Water lotus didn't answer and hoped my one eye and suddenly and absurdly said:"Until now, I seem and then see your having several cents pretty dint don't know that person to have a liking for you what just ……"
Which the individual have a liking for me?I not from one Zheng, finish to know nothing a way her at say what, with as for the desire talks again.For water lotus, my current felling is very complicated, complicated arrive me have already scarcely known how I should do, how should say.
Send out water lotus door, I still treat to continue to send to come downstairs of time, but water lotus follows elevator use refuse the person is at a long distance outside of the vision obstruct me to block outside the elevator door.
I suddenly stop a step, hence order to her, absentmindedly looking at an elevator door slowly be closed, then the elevator circulate of the voice spread, she is quickly leaving me to far go.
I don't know as well I at do what, just the ground of Zheng Zheng is foolish in neighborhood in the elevator door and signs very long, then slowly returns to room, several collapsed and fainted of the enemy move a part, then Yan in the door up, lie to pour on the bed.
I feel another my own heart at eager for action, although I have been aming controling own heart hard, make it not escape from the fetters of existing love, however my heart still keeps wanting to break through existing Fan cage and shots up at more spacious prairie!
I don't know I why will become a man of such flower heart, although oneself clearly loves deeply pure Yan, but oneself accepted paying address of other female kidses, although it is said a bit helpless, that is more just ownly decline?But at present, water lotus again and with ease makes my heart subjugate.I now a shut an eye is her that shoots the soul Duo soul sort beautiful and matchless beautiful permit, even her print to record more early than me see more deep.Although that gives me deep impression, once in a very long while can not forget, immediately I and Liu Qing's film festival opened the most baking hot romance, water lotus stays to my printed to record to slowly downplay.But at present I be in a nervous period of slightly taking.
I a side accept to settle Yan them the principle of one man many wives, part the but again Be some to hesitate in the heart, to own behavior fixed position is immoral, falsely all.But sometimes, I counter-question myself again:What call orthodox tradition?In the past ages, one man many wives are orthodox traditions;At present just society request change, so we so of just calculate falsely govern just.However, we why will drive is the orthodox tradition the fetter Ban?Is the orthodox tradition the truth?
Although because to pure Yan their feelings, I start suppressing I with all strength infinite good will to water lotus in the time that again sees water lotus and almost place own heart at the married status.
However I but underrated water lotus to my attraction,cnn.Although she seems to completely have no special place to me and even sees me as an idiot,I am still permitted by her rare Zi, the qualities of the fairy conquer.I can not be free from her influence, although I am ever very sincere rightness of the pure Yanses make an I's assurance,assurance like this still can not impede my heart Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论