2012年11月12日星期一

dr dre beats o the body puts but

Still use shell Chi to lightly bite the muscle of my chest behind, this angle sees go from I, at the right moment can see Xiang orchid that plenteous hip, different from Han Xiang Lan, oneself keeps in mind medium of the Xiang orchid because of should be river lake person, all want to take a rest fighting skill in normal times, so the body puts but develops plumper.
I put to lightly daut on the back of Xiang orchid, but another hand then from she top of the collar drilled into and crumpled to make her chest and led in a short while me to hear the Xiang orchid sending out an urgent pant voice in my bosom.
Without extra trouble put a Xiang orchid at bed up,dr dre beats, draw off the dress Shans on her body all, a have perfect body to present at my at present, but still don't treat me to see cautiously, Xiang orchid but on raising a hand, then not the candle of distance with but put out.
In the room fell to go into one darkly in, I I body ascend an only the outside tunic also took off, then the Fu body bottom go and found out Zhu Chun of Xiang orchid and made an effort of suck to absorb, the hands then suddenly ignore to heavily play with this her full double of Feng.
Under the body of the Xiang orchid Be continuously to twist body to cater to the action on the my hand so much, explored an underneath, I feel that she has already got ready, then will bottom body and she mysterious place rightness like after, then be don't hestitate ground all of a sudden to mount sudden attack.
I always think the early night of young girl long pain rather short pain, so I on the contrary feel stupid to in fact is 1 kind to feel pity on this time.
After finishing doing these my Fu at the body of Xiang orchid up, wait for the ache that she is used to this young girl first time the essential career, but this time I but felt after death have a hands arm to embrace me.
I feel that the hot air of a sprays on my back, seeing the appearance is a green jade lotus unbearable.Say come is also, allow who the ability still keep calm this time, is own much less in front his/her own perfectly deserved husband.
"Is mutually male, somebody else not pain ……" Xiang orchid is tiny to breathe heavily to say.
Hear Xiang orchid say this, I flew off the handle any further, the momentary was full of joys good voice in the room, while my also spending to arrive at this world the most absurd night is behind.
While waking up on the second day I is already soon at noon, in the evening I in a dream drive rock suppress hard get away, I wake up just discover I drive Liu Xiang Lan and ancient green jade lotus two people to tightly tied up, the slightest have no way to move.
Lightly two female tie up my arm to lightly take away, but don't thought of but two females to awake.Liu Xiang Lan crumpled to rub eyes that the Xing loosens and saw I want, the circle smooth Ou arm embraced me, mumbling say:
"Is mutually male, you accompany the somebody else to sleep again a meeting son."
And the green jade lotus also by hand and lightly pull my arm, eyes waterily looking at.I smiled to smile and said:
"See all when, also sleep, get up, in the afternoon master do I occupy and do so much."
Lifted bed Lian dime, the sunlight head of outside come in, the Xiang orchid is surprised to shout to say:
"Almost at noon, green jade younger sister Lian rise quickly."
Simultaneously say, the Xiang orchid still puts blame on me to say:
"All is you, don't know to love a somebody else at all, at present and definitely will be laughed at by them."
I immediately have a little in distress situation, just also say to make me accompany her to be sleeping meeting son, but the but again started putting blame on to come since me now, the chemisette idea really made people catch to touch not and deeply.
Uncover a cover in the quilt on the body, I want to sit, but feel oneself's waist have a little aching.Yesterday because of the affair of Qi fat hall, happy in my heart, but don't thought of that oneself will be self-indulgent like this of affair, consider oneself now be really a little bit didn't know to forbear.
"!"Shout along with surprised one, green jade lotus and Xiang orchid robbed a quilt to return to again, but I then again let a quilt to the pullout bed up.



Chapter 147 freshman(1)

Being that is astonished, but allows me to see pure chest of Xiang orchid and green jade lotus up spread all over to order some bruise, I felt a burst of apology, oneself perhaps wasn't only only indulgence last night and had some coarse.
I stretched the back of the Xiang orchid bottom, then once the arm make an effort, the Xiang orchid turns over a body to climb at my body up, on the face of Xiang orchid immediately and red.
But there is also the pleasant sensation that Xiang orchid that milk brings my chest before the chest because of the contact of the skin, let again excitement get up.This variety has never once deceived is pressing on me and I naked opposite Xiang orchid, she hurriedly says:
"Is mutually male, the somebody else no longer goes, you lead a somebody else for the Rao."
Hear this, my at heart a hot, kissed an one mouthful, then said on Zhu Chun of the Xiang orchid:
"I want to get up, you are two to lie a meeting again son, lunch I make people deliver for you, I go first to see your elder sister to go."
I pushed a Xiang orchid from the body down and put own left side after finishing saying, however when I want to start, but Xiang orchid by hand the Wan lived my arm, I return overdo looking at her, say:
"How?"
"Is mutually male, father and mother still just a life time of time, all call somebody else if orchid, you hereafter also call a Nu house like this, in case give° the Nu house and four elder sisters a lane to mix."
I the deep feeling ground saw her one eye, then said:
"Can't of."
Then I explore a body in the green jade lotus and the Xiang orchid, should not say is if the forehead of orchid up kissed for a while, then was concerned with ? of instruct a way:
"Your two people at bed best good rest, first time behavior, they who also can't joke yours, who if joke you, tell mutually male, I beat her bottom."
A words all all must enjoy for two people, I turn round to sit at bedside up.But I discovered a hard nut to crack, that was the time that I came last night be just was dressed in an outside tunic.Can early now sky already big Be getting brighter, I always can not be dressed in again this outside tunic to run to return to from here.
But this way don't have no his method, besides which, I put on outside tunic, before took a look before or after in the mirror, after ensuring to have no error, I just open door, then everywhere hope for a while, after confirming no one, I quickly go out, close the door, then fly to like run the room of returning the Xiang orchid.
After closing the door, I deeply breathed several bottoms, from if the room of orchid get although here isn't very far, but this kind of incitement that is thief's sort, let my heart palpitates speed many.
"Who?"Xiang orchid at in ask a way.
"It is me."I answer to say.
Walk to inside, I just discover that the Xiang orchid is tidying up bed, the kerchief in a cake of white seems to be particularly of the sting eye is up the blood stain in red, this is the proof of Xiang orchid chastity.
The Xiang orchid returns overdo see me, hurtle me to smile a to smile, then say:
"Is mutually male, let the Qie body serve you to change dress."
The Xiang orchid let go of after finishing saying hand in of, quilt then walk to me, however the Xiang orchid walks of the posture is very weird, see appearance because left last night of wound.
Serve in the Xiang orchid under, I put on clothes, wash Shu over after, I sit on the chair to looking at a Xiang orchid to immediately after tidy up.The Xiang orchid picked up that piece of stay oneself's young girl to prove a white kerchief, then face ascend a red, return overdo came to see my one eye.
Fold that kerchief very carefully well after, the Xiang orchid puts it at oneself multiply by the box of putting the clothes in.This is the first time I sat to see woman sorting room over there, but to own felling but is very warm and fragrant.I finally had awakening one:I was also the person who has wife and children.
Let the person put a bamboo bed in the arbor, then I lie at up stop for rest, happy get leisurely and carefree.The Pie is from a distance overdo, but sees the Feng Luan is hurtling I walked to come over, my still lying on the bamboo bed didn't move.
"Is mutually male, thou master there bearer, say everything of all have already got ready, ask mutually Mr. do you when cure."Feng Luan Bian says that the side walked into an arbor.
Receive Feng Luan to also sit at bamboo bed up, then I headrest at she that flexible astonishing thigh up, the nose smells of be still that flavor that acquaint with, light but not thin.
The Feng Luan is by hand fondled my hair, see be full of tender feelings in my vision.I adjusted posture and made oneself able to be more comfortable, then asked a way:
"Qi fat hall there of circumstance how?"
The Feng Luan lowers the head to looking at Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论