2012年11月1日星期四

www.headphones-fashion.com Can open first

The harbor installs power to strongly add agriculture shore to defend heavy artillery.Hear a personnel up, that benefit.Thunder Si(Istanbul), Anne virtuous Lu.Many benefits are second(Italy) the veteran generals waiting a to criticize senior naval battle be all been in use by the respectively national heavy gold, all countries even created a to pay strong Europe to unite to quickly respond a fleet and in order to dealt with a gold tooth pirate ship ……
I follow behind red beard Hilton to arrive at the shore of ear and ear harbor defend before the cannon.He starts teaching me a foundation contents in the gunnery-pack to fill.Because is interested in, I rarely and with concentration see him doing.Pack explosive in the black cannon tube that goes toward to living iron castings first, afterward the lead plays, then Dao solid Anne last fire Nian.Don't despise this work.The weight of explosive and lead pill decides gunfire power.If explosive packing to fill is excessive and then will deep-fry Tang, a little bit little fire future reunion dumb cannon;The lead pill then suppresses fire more, little tee off a root to have no power can talk, good give an enemy the Nao Yang the Yang.Like at have in detail strictly go together with compare explain, I strictly according to going together with to compare form, again and again operation empress basic attain a level that masterly packs to fill a hand.
Red beard very satisfied, start teaching me to estimate cannon to be apart from again.This is an university to ask!Compute the cannon is apart from of the process include a lot of chemical elements, like the bar of wind force, ballistic curve etc., for from primary school to university, mathematics examination always depend copy of I to say, this is absolutely the task of impossible completion!Just think, face the target of afar, taking aim an eye will very soon mental arithmetic the distance and explosive pack the parameter of filling the weight ……mama ah, Rao I!
The red beard criticized me very seriously.An excellent pirate captain he tells me, , not only want to be vivid in the naval battle to direct personal square the battle array of the fleet, and have to have inspired writing, such as turning point loudly resolutely the order packs to fill a hand and takes aim at enemy's warship to open gunfire!The ocean war is confusion, the nitric smoke fills the air of, certainly our gunner is also probably flurried, at this time as an excellent captain, with alacrity report various data parameter of enemy flagship for him, orderany him to immediately open gunfire, then a cannon in the clout ……this absolute being come to its cannon, will give us all seaman, bring how high morale!
I keep in mind malevolent ask a red beard he once had absolute being come it cannon have no, he unexpectedly answers my two wordses:"Usually!"If I don't believe, can literally ask the Algiers whichever small pirate!
Depend, use of wear so cow fork?
After wasting a black explosive lead of several ten tons pill, I didn't do to quickly calculate a calculator brain of complicated data, however I also attain to estimate the request that the cannon is apart from, I can have a dekko at the small black mark of afar and mechanically have no to rationally report a data of exactitude, and the noodles has no facial expression.If the red beard exultation is crazy, embraces me to say that I do the ultimate end incomparable skill of appearing lost in thought the gunner:Eyes!I am dizzy~the reading has language dancing near the joy, I**still tee off eyes feeling!
The red beard is very happy, constantly cry up me am an individual just.He says:"16th century what the most expensive?Talented person!"
Connect down to teach me to take aim at to open fire, this nothing important difficulty, gun sight target a line lights fire be.However open gunfire strong the nitric smoke behind the smell really make me can not stand, I am always suffocated Ti tears crosscurrent.Several times hereafter learn the ways of world, stand the point fire is at the last breeze place, the nitric smoke spreads to go with the breeze after opening gunfire, very too many.
I am finally understand now, military instructor why ask for studying person's courages of gunnery technical ability to all want to attain 80 above.One of bang is huge to ring, the ear is almost deaf, the heads are all shaken of living painful, the courage little person was frightenned to run!However this ultra sound isn't problem at all to me, think those early years, I am a rock'n roll of fanaticism to get a fever friend, the ear has been already done of the evil sound doesn't invade, super strong sound wave absolute immunity.
I think that I have already completely controled gunnery technical ability.The red beard didn't say what, smile, he this smiles, I smelt cunning flavor among them.Conceal in the smiling face in the red flame, how see all elephant my mama's lately- deep-fried out red tunic big crab!
The red beard takes me to arrive at Algiers harbor sea surface a pirate is on board.I just know at this time what be called real gunnery?Ocean on fire a gun and I just on the solid earth**, complete two code matters.The wave doesn't stop to rise and fall, the deck has been being swaying, the gun sight in the my eyes always and suddenly and leisurely wears, the target of distance also the dandelion in the elephant breeze, grasp could not grasp as well, unpredictable.A cannon opens over there, in addition to at keep off a target 108,000 in of the sea surface arises a big slice of wave to spend, a have no acquisition.Sky, I lose confidence towards studying gunnery completely!
The red beard tells me and not only wants to compute wind force's resistance for shell, distance of far near, the curve track of trajectory, also need to acquaint with the regulation that the wave rises and falls, the shell sits after shooting is output of dint the other party to change possible output influence ……completely control these you can beat wear target?Is perhaps still not enough-the target isn't necessarily dead again, wait you to come to beat-it very likely fly in the shell come will run!You have to say to move can also.
Sky, I don't learn!
The red beard threatens and bribes and greatly speaks that the gunfire in the naval battle shoots not two rules:Availably carry on an attack, the head hair in the clout two gunfire extensions and in great quantities kill wound enemy have already livinged strength, is root assurance that we win combat's end victory!
I am gradually some insights, on bombarding with artillery in the past, the black smoke was billowing, the ghost cried wolf Hao, head the hair in the clout a target!
Red beard this time but don't cry up me, malicious kicked me two feet.
This absolute being comes to its cannon and unfortunately beat to be partial to, a cannon kills by explosion more than ten Algiers pirates on the coasts!
The black beard moxa ascends.The thunder Si is flustered and frustrated to jump up a ship, roars way:"Lao Tze to buy a birthday gift for you, just came back you to be head one cannon for me!"
I cordially apologize to him:"The dear moxa ascends.Thunder uncle Si, I am getting wronger.Come, let me wipe for you the black smoke on the face, , the hair deep-fries of elephant chicken nest, the part having was burned!Have no a matter Be all right, reason the bare-headed is more imposing, we will don't call hereafter black beard pirate, change call brutish baldheaded pirate good."
The moxa ascends.The thunder Si is turning over cold stare ……
", To, dear thunder uncle Si, what kind of birthday gift do you bring for me?I expect very much!Can open first?"





The gift of a spool of big voyage ages II chapter 4 black beard
Renew time:2009-4-314:46:44 chapter word numbers:2736

6.24 is my birthday, the seldom black beard records so clearly, I can not help having a little small touched.These days live together, even I also can not remember clearly by myself and seemed us to have feelings.Depend, connect down I can't speak the type of falling in love with the black beard of faint words?How to say of seem me is just falling in love with him?
When I see a big gift box an inside that the saint knight's Kai that long for day and night, my eyes are all created by the gold of the brilliant surface sway to spend, I really moved and sobbed a way:"This really sends to mine?Are you why so good to me?I cannot help but being crying!"
Hilton.Thunder Si movement feeling the ground say to me:"These days of our hand handle knobs teach you how to do sword and eat and sleep together together, we ……we all the person of 30 greatest hairs, if there is no kid, , in fact and in mind, have already regarded as your own kid to you!"
The black beard moxa ascends.Thunder Si placard brutish facial expression also the miracle sort change into detailed facial expression of Ci, really peculiar, can hardly see, the elephant is crying similar, he attaches and way:"Yes, ignore you shout our eldest brother, an elder brother is still a thunder uncle Si, the ground that we are all similar to like you, beat mind's eye loves deeply you!"
"Beat!Don't deceit I young ignorance!"I drive two of him give or get an electric shock a hair root root erection, the vigilance ground starts aside and loudly says:"I ain't a female kid again, don't covet a few deceiving words to cheat a wealth to cheat a color!Does the honesty give an account what scheme you have?"
The red beard black beard signed a horse to change an usually brutish facial expression, the tone also resumed as usual:"Is quite good,www.headphones-fashion.com, boy, we are to have scheme.We discover the map that you bring there is a part acquainting with very much, should be North Europe and Mediterranean a take of maritime map, but what are other large places ?We really want that making is understand!"
Hear they no longer use the disgusting voice talks with me, my in the mind is much more comfortable, we are fierce to spoil, this gentleness fierce really can not digest all of a sudden.I answer a way:"Is quite good, that is a world map, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论