2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre studio hd d a little son under

There are 2 in the hotel.Night club and bar are also is count numerous.Even there are many industries that go into partnership with other people.
The communication that passes supper, I to once diagram the personality of the south also had a little son understand, probably is up point age, personality again more astringent reason was a local very wealthy person of he never world of wine and women.Just the usual practice ground goes to own son and in brief inspects every evening some kind of just.
Looking at me one face is careful, usually return to hope everywhere of appearance.Once the diagram south said with smile:"Need not be worried about the safe problem, also need not old wear sunglasses.You need to release the mood play OK.Don't say that they basically could not guess you to will come here, be really know, don't dare to come to what this cause trouble as well.I although the gold basin washes hands,all of this ones are me the field of I's brothers son.A few sites of eldest brothers here divide very all, is the influence that expects a praise still postpone could not rise this, be back 10,000 to speak him by himself in person, don't dare as well to start in this place!"
I say with smile:"I just and really have a little son to worry, however now once once the Sir say, I want to worry again be not didn't grow too much."Once diagram south ha ha on smiling, way:"Small Teng you joked.Do you also worry?Is receiving the Sir to be full of praise to your courage and the ability.He thinks greatly of thus of person.I think be have no me to help, is Ba Song also not ability Nai you of."I am just embarrassed on smiling, wish me if really have so strong skill, again not necessary wave vestige limits of the earth.
When we inspect to an open-air bar, representative director in the bar says with once diagram south the company measured some matter on the business, I naturally inconvenient listen to, then and lovely backed out.Oneself one personal station on the stage sees sea on the sky in open-air bar.Sees scan widely place, in the whole world one brilliant gold color, the quickly passing time overflows colourful.Sea water such as blue, the bright moon makes the silver of the distance reflecting into the one baby blue white sandy beach.The moderate breezes is blown, this is a not nocturnal small city.If the whole Yuans utopia.
By this time and suddenly don't know where start to set off a smoke flower, spread out in the horizon such as the star ground sort, is thus of magnificent, let people really think to place oneself fairyland.
"Well beautiful!"I hear after death someone a great way.This is a young and delicate female voice.It is pleasing matchless.However listen to in my heart, but let my Zheng for a while.This lovely A City accent, I really acquaint with too much however.


22 Zhangs



The smoke flower that is brilliant brushes past horizon, round and round prosperous put in the cope of night of navy blue, the starlight of Cu Cu or gradually disappear in the night sky, or slowly fall to into ocean, the image of this kind of petals falling in riotous profusion, let everybody for it feel fascinated an absolute being fan.The reflection on water of quickly passing time applies color on Ji, Ya Bai,'s face transformation colourful.That shining eye in the eyelash that I can clearly see this woman jumping.
Hesitated for a while, I still cannot helped but with the viewpoint that she says "hello".Lightly pushed to push the sunglasses on the bridge, I became overdo and fondled a safety barrier to looking at afar, the at heart is light to think:These lovely woman, in I but speech, Be just life in too many stranger A B C D.
"Walk, small white!"She nearby of the classmate call her.Ji, Ya Bai, seems to be some to not too wish, way:"Again see meeting, they are to see gorgeous to dance, our heel go to why!"The that female classmate says with smile:"The guide is so black, early in the morning accept money all, can not see ah, said again, you aren't curious!"
I hear they is going to see gorgeous to dance, not from the smile in heart, the tiny Ni takes a glance to go, Piao Ji's Ya Bai Yi's eye, sees her Du write the small mouth say with smile:"Is curious what ah?Can also jump than me well ah!See a handsome boy still about!Don't go or not, you are going to you go, I blow the breeze in night in the outside."The that female classmate says with smile:"The knowing you is a pole dance superior, with you, however this kind of Long She in the place mix of, you didn't want to run to be far, I heel the Jie experience for a while!"Ji graceful white Xi once the Xi smile and push a way:"Hurriedly go, so the adult still fears that I threw not become.I saw a smoke flower here, where didn't go as well."
After Ji, Ya Bai,'s a few classmates leave, her a person hands a safety barrier and looking at the smoke flower of sea surfaces.The sea breeze once kisses, let she the fringe of hair before the sum with breeze light Yang, short skirt skirt Ju lightly swing, delineate her perfect shape curve let the public move matchless.
Probably is my observation to her be responded by her, a smoke flower moves out of the way of moment, Ji, Ya Bai, very not intentionally toward I this Piao one eye, I the heart next Zheng, hurriedly become overdo to go to.However the look in the eyes that makes her originally at will once sweep eye to come over to me afresh again, on the face one Zheng, in the mouth also follow lightly 1.I heart first time helplessly wry smile, know a quilt she to recognize out.Wears to pay sunglasses of in brief cover up effect, come to say to the person who just separates for a day, true nothing important effect.
" …… Dragon?"Ji, Ya Bai, hopes with surprising look toward me.I had to Hey Hey to lightly smile and lightly flicked to wave hand to her.
Ji, Ya Bai, walks up me, strange way:"Is really you!You when come back of, just had the time of supper how don't see you?"The words that listen to her think that we left regiment to act to come back again behind by himself/herself.After all this several personal concentrations that is to spread regiment, usually be just good friends withs play.I am also lazy to explain, just ambiguous unclearly light way:"I just came to this."
"Your businesses finish doing!To, do you still have a friend and grow very handsome that?"
Is a burst of bitter and astringent in my heart, you how may guess a night of, unexpectedly have already taken place so big mishap.Have to tiny sigh a way:"He ……he has already gone to another place!"Ji, Ya Bai, 1, say with smile:"You are still true interesting, come out to have fun still busily to work!"Lightly sigh in my heart, wonder another place that I say, isn't a Kingdom of Heaven, is a hell!
"You is how can Ba dike today friendship?I see a route of travel a top not is say to arrive first does the big city have fun?"I am to Ji's Ya Bai Wen's way.Ji, Ya Bai Jing, for a while, way:", How you re- return regiment and all kept up with our steps, hasn't He Dao said to change the business of route of travel with you?"Her He Dao in is that we follow regiment all to accompany from the domestic, that shape appearance all quite good woman.
I tiny Zheng for a while, wonder me and didn't return to regiment, how can knew.If early knowing can run into you here, affirmation can't come to this.This matter takes place really too Qiao, I the momentary also can not figure out what better explanation for lending a people, then and freely way:", Haven't said!How?"Ji graceful white way:", That you how can anyone know we are here.I still think is you contact He Dao in Bangkok, just catch up us to come to Ba dike graceful.How, didn't she come together with you?"
My heart feels all of a sudden not to, He Dao is our to all keep the guide company, have no reason suddenly don't follow team of.The favour explores a words way:", She makes me come to Ba dike friendship first and says to late order to come over again."
Ji, Ya Bai, a , way:"Is really irresponsible, which have a guide team all to cast aside of matter!You feel not to feel that she isn't very strange,beats by dre studio hd, did know to take place what matter today!"
Have already mostly figured out 1:00 in my heart, in the heart on moving, favour way:", I am just heel what her telephone contact, don't see her, what's the matter with her?"
Ji, Ya Bai, helplessly shakes, way:"Who know, this morning we after Bangkok finished eating breakfast, incredibly had Thai police, led to make the part ask words with the local guides of that Thailand all, didn't know to take place what.However the good elephant is a very nervous piece matter, I see what lead and that is Thai male guide the faces all frightenned at that time white.Then dragged along along while, chased us all the Liang is in big hall in the hotel, be don't say to play of matter.Finally we collectively protest against, she just and the travel agency company of the region measured for a while, incredibly changed a route of travel at the time, let us come to Ba dike friendship first, is really depressed dead, ignore we how ask all don't say to is what is the row.However is also good, I see this guide also be getting more silly and incredibly have never taken us to go to disorderly shopping."
Understood a basic cause and effect all of a sudden in my heart.Naturally, this matter relates to me.Obviously Xiao a life time hero or those be killed off by me of is the businesses of Ba Song under charge death have already been known by the police, and very possible Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论